Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Girl Named Sue

I have been searching for a dress form for Megan for over a year. They are incredibly expensive! But, just this month, Home Goods (a store I never shop at, but was there on a fluke), had some. And being Home Goods, they were fairly inexpensive. And what is even better, is that Megan was with me and decided to buy one with her own money. Woot-Woot. We (or rather I, and Megan agreed), named her Sue.


Let the creating begin!

4 comments:

Erin Camp said...

So fun! I can't wait to see what is created.

Rachael said...

Cool! I can see her being a fashion designer...then she could say that I was the one who gave her her first sewing machine...haha! Did you ever try that thing and did it work?

Autumn said...

She could design clothes for girls who want to be modest but can't find anything awesome!! She is very stylish and original.

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun girl that Megan is! What luck to be at a random store and find what she really wants. You sould have headed immediately to the casinos and tried your luck there too!