TaDa!!!:
Word to the wise: Never, ever go to the Sahara DMV. Unless you are forced to, as I was, since it is the only DMV that could issue me a smog test waver. The line was out the door long. It was dirty. And the people in front of me were having a conversation on gang banging. One of them remarked, "What people don't understand, it that gang banging is a way of life for us!" Really? Good to know.
In unrelated news, I just had to take a couple of pics on my phone of Sade running errands with me this morning:
She now carries a purse, to go with her oversized glasses. And in case you are wondering, what Miss Sade, my little 2 year old carries around in her purse, take a look:
Just the necessities.


9 comments:
yay for NV plates! Emma has to carry a purse with her everywhere too with similar items!
Can I trade you a boy for a girl? I love that Sadie has a purse she is so darn cute!!
Love the big glasses! We have a ton of those little erasers around the house...actually today they found the trash! Shh...don't tell my kids!
Yea for your car!!!!
Excuse me, I just passed out from cuteness overload. Good grief she is cute.
She is just the cutest! She's like a celebrity in training :-)
Well gang banging is a way of life for us too, I'm glad some people out there understand! I love the purse, Taylor is now Obsessed with them as well. On Saturday she was conflicted on which to carry so she had two of them around her neck and drug her baby doll behind her. These silly girls :)
So glad you got the car registered. Sam carries 3 purses at any given time. Heaven only knows what's in them. I love their little personalities.
Dear Sadie,
I heart you! Can I be you when I grow up?
Your adoring fan,
Sheree
LOL because I was going to comment "just the necessities" on Sadie's purse contents, and then I saw your comment below!
Post a Comment