The last two times Eric and I have gone out sans kids, we have gone to movies instead of taking advantage of the killer weather we have been having. Knowing that the weather soon will change for the worse, we decided to spend some time outside golfing while we still can. For the next few months I am almost positive all date nights will take place indoors.


Do I remind you of Michael Jackson with my cool white glove?

Our friends the
Arnold's came with us, which made it much more fun, but slightly more embarrassing since they were able to see how bad my golf skills are. By the way this was Kim's first time golfing, and she has major skills. I am quite jealous of these naturally athletic people.


Just a couple of pictures of us teeing off. This is a three par course, which happen to be my favorite kind. On a side note, when Eric called on Saturday to get our tee time, the guy that he talked to acted like they were really busy, but they would squeeze us in. You can imagine our surprise when we got their and there were only 3 cars in the parking lot! It was fantastic. The weather was beautiful and we practically had the entire course to ourselves.
5 comments:
I am glad that you guys were able to be squeezed in! I am horrible at golf and do not enjoy it at all!
We went through a golf phase, before the kids of course. How fun for you to have a shared hobby!
That looks like so much fun! Where did you go? BTW, I gave those swimmer diapers to Rachael for you :-)
I'm impressed! You're naturally athlethic...or so I've always thought so. :)
You look awesome in your golfers gove Sarah! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment