Yesterday we all went to the Circus! I will start off by highlighting the bad. The line to pick up our tickets was horrendous. Since most of us now buy tickets on-line, that means most everyone going has to pick up their tickets at the same time (approx. 15 minutes before the show starts). It was kind of like a mob scene. Luckily the people working were regulating the lines and only allowing a few people up at a time, but that seemed to cause many people in the lines to become angry. I for one was grateful there was some sort of regulation. It seemed to me with all of the anger, someone could have quite quickly been trampled.

Megan and Jackson waiting to get our tickets. I would like to know what they are looking at. Do they not realize I am the one with the camera?

Anyway, it was a bit crazy, but we made it into our seats just as the Circus was starting. Seriously, what are they looking at? Eric is the only one looking at the camera.

I don't have any good pictures of the circus performers, because my camera does not do well in darkness. However I did capture Miss Sade clapping along.

Poor Jackson didn't quite make it all the way until the end. We all really enjoyed ourselves. The circus performers are amazing. I don't know how many of you know that I am a semi-professional stilt walker, and I just happened to notice that there were no stilt walkers in the circus. Do you think I could convince Eric and the kids to join the circus with me?
3 comments:
Dave was at that same circus. He was texting me 15 minutes before and telling me how horrible it was trying to get the tickets from will call. Crazy!! The girls seemed to love it though.
Maybe you could do the stilt walking with your new tap shoes!
Did you see any unnecessary roughness with the elephants? JK
I too noticed the lack of stilt walkers and believe it is your duty to join the circus. Eric and the kids will just have to understand. That stinks about the line. I tell you, having a wheelchair with you is the only way to go. Awesome wheelchair seating, an elevator ride, you don't have to go through the turnstile. It's the life!
Post a Comment