While out to dinner, after staring at a girl sitting next to us for quite some time, Jackson Said:
"Mom would you be really embarrassed to go out in your underwear."
Which caused Megan to stare at her and tell him it is probably not underwear but rather a swimming suit or shorts. Eric and I thought we had sufficiently shushed them enough, but when the girl got up to leave, Megan then remarked,
"See Jackson. They are just really short shorts."
If only kids had some sort of internal monitor that would cause them to think these things rather than saying them out loud. Or perhaps even feel compelled to whisper them.
And for the record I would be really embarrassed to go out in my underwear.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
8 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE that you took a picture of this girl. DId I tell you about the girl at Smiths that was wearing REALLY short shorts and her cheese was just oozing all over her thighs. I am assuming she recently lost a bunch of weight and thought she could pull it off. Anyway, I was getting gas a few months later and saw her wearing the same shorts...this time I took a picture! She also had bandages above her knees so I am assuming she just had lipo! Man I could have just blogged that!
Funny Funny Ha HA!! I wish people could really see what they look like sometimes!! I'm sure the fashion police could get me good but atleast I am modest!!
Wow! I am way impressed you got a picture. I have tried to take photos like that and always fail. At walmart yesterday the checker had painted on eyebrows (she was mexican) and Brandon blurted out "mommy she has funny eyebrows" and started laughing. I pretended not to hear and said "tell the lady good-bye". What the heck do you say when your kid says something like that?
Hey you should be impressed with Jackson. He knows the difference. You have taught him well. At least you have taught him what NOT to wear in public. He didn't say that he wanted to wear his underwear in public......yet!
You should have told me you were taking my picture, I would have smiled for the picture :)
LOL! I am dying laughing from Kelli's comment :-) I also love that you got a picture. Kids are SO funny!
Those are some SHORT shorts. I think it's good to have kids say it like it is, some people need to realize that certain things should not be worn in public and who better to hear it from than an innocent child?
P.S. Nice story Rachael, definitely blog worthy.
That is so funny. I love it. So how did you get the picture? Did you hide it under the table and take a blind snap. Ha ha I wish I was there.
Post a Comment