Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The B******* Is Back

I change my hair color A LOT. Blond, Brunette, Blond, Brunette. Obviously my brunette self has returned. I just cannot commit.

This picture is a great representation of what I look like during the day. Comfortable t-shirt, apron, old skool headphones (the ear buds kill my ears), no make-up. By the way I am wearing the head phones because I like to listen to music while I clean the house, but Miss Sade is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up.

Also, take a look at my long bangs. I had no intention of growing them long, but here they are. Also, I had a somewhat happy accident while coloring my hair. The dark hair dye did not fully adhere to all of my blond hair, so I have a few highlights that I am okay with.

"Do you have a hard time committing to a hair color?
"Can you wear ear buds"
"Do you think I should grow out my bangs (not completely, I could never commit to that, but just a bit longer)?"

7 comments:

bloodfamily said...

You look goog no matter what your hair color. I like the brunette - as fo your bangs - WOW they really have gotten long. I look the same way when I am at home. Hey we don't need to impress the laundry pile - right? In answer to your questions. 1)I have to commit to the greys 2)I love ear buds 3)I like your bangs short

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, what a change! I don't think I've seen you brunette before. It looks GOOD! I always go for red in my own hair. It's a sickness. Bangs are the eternal question. I like them long.

Cardalls said...

I like to change the hair up...you can always change it back!

don't like the ear buds either

grow the bangs!

Kate said...

So cute. Ear buds make my ear-insides feel bruised. Ouch! I was trying to figure out why you had styled your hair in that manner in the first picture, then I read about the headphones. Ah-ha. Way cute though!

Rachael said...

I loved your blond! BUT...you look great either way-I am jealous you can go back and forth and not look bad!
I HATE wearing those ear bugs and it KILLS my ears!
I like either long bangs or no bangs...not the straight across short extreme bangs!

Kalena and Justin said...

You are so cute no matter the hair color you go with. And I say grow them out I think you would look great with a side swept bang. I cant stand ear buds so I will be in trouble if they stop making the old school ones. And I can normally stay with a color I just cant stay away from the highlights,lol.

Autumn said...

Like the long bangs. And I love your hair brown or red not fond of the blond so much but you could pull off purple or pink maybe!! I like you any way you choose!