
"Ice Cream"
I don't love ice cream. Not that I dislike it, it is just not generally my sweet of choice. However, last year when I was pregnant, I couldn't get enough. I would crave Cold Stone chocolate ice cream with raspberries. My craving got slightly out of control, and I was wanting it pretty much every night. To try and stop the numerous trips to Cold Stone (It was taking a lot of time every day, and it is not exactly cheap), I decided to try and make my own at home. And let me tell you, it was pretty darn good. I started to stock up on chocolate ice cream and frozen raspberries. Needless to say the craving left me, and now I have numerous bags of frozen raspberries that I have not used. But it is good to know they are there awaiting my next craving.

11 comments:
Hey, bring the raspberries over when we make our jam~I think yours is the only post with out a picture of ice cream...you always gotta be so different huh?
i am glad i am not the only - ice cream, yeah it's okay i guess.
i always love your pictures.
I have attempted cold stone at home. It works out well and a lot cheaper. :-) Raspberries make good smoothies. :-)
Frozen fruit never lasts in this house- we are blending maniacs! Cravings are so weird and funny that they will just leave when the baby comes.
Ditto for not being a huge fan of ice cream. I've had ice cream in my freezer all summer and that will last well into the winter. We're just into ice cream around here either.
Now frozen fruit ~ those are for smoothies, pancakes, muffins.....
I love all those bags of frozen rasberries...hilarious! Whatever you gotta do to get through being prego :)
how funny! nice self-control.
my child likes frozen fruits especially blueberries. She just pours a serving in a bowl and pops them in her mouth like candy?
its good to be prepared!
So funny Sarah! Maybe you can make smoothies with those?!
rasberries with a little powdered sugar on pancakes- love them!
Post a Comment