Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ready, Set, GOAL!!

Jackson has been taking pee-wee soccer, which ended this week. Jackson loves to play all sports, and soccer was no exception. He loved it, and was really good at it. I was kind of surprised that he did so well, because he has never really played before. He definitely inherited Eric's athletic ability, not mine.


I truly had no idea he was such a fast runner. The first day when their coach told them to run across the gym, Jackson took off so fast it shocked me. That boy can run.


They played indoors in the gym, and spent most of the class learning about ball control. Jackson was great at kicking the ball straight into the goal. The only thing he really struggled with was stopping the ball with his feet. It was hard for him to learn not to use his hands.




He had a lot of fun, and I truly had a lot of fun watching him play. Sadie is still at the age where she will sit on my lap and watch. I know pretty soon I will be chasing her around the gym.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I definitely need to do this next summer with Eli...I wish they were the same age so they could do it together! It looks like a lot of fun!

Jennifer said...

Can I just say I love his buzzed hair! I know it's grown out a bit, but he looks so grown with it and it's adorable.

Jossie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to start getting Tyler into sports. This kid needs to get some energy out!

Ralaina said...

Boy's are definately so different from girls. Jabin's athletic ability amazes me all the time. It is so fun. Jackson is so handsome!