First we brought Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and drinks to Megan's class, where a very spirited and noisy version of Happy Birthday was sung to her.
Bowling is always so much fun. Megan probably did the best she has ever done. I think she scored about 90 points.


Jackson's balls took soooo long to hit the pins. After he would throw his ball, he would stand just like this and wait for it to hit the pins.



We didn't get home from bowling until about 10:30 p.m. Jackson and Sadie both fell asleep on the way home, but we still hadn't sung to Megan or had cake. So we woke them up, sang, had a small piece of cake and went to bed. It was a great day!

5 comments:
Is she in summer school? I can't believe the school year starts up for us in 3 wks I believe!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Megan! We love bowling too!
You got some great shots bowling. I like the one of Jackson just standing there waitin' for his ball to get to the end. Looks like it was a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Megan! Looks like bowling was fun! I love Jackson's stance as the ball s-l-o-w-l-y went down the lane!
And that Sadie is so cute!
Happy birthday to Megan! Looks like she had a great birthday. My boys love bowling. It is our favorite family outing!
Post a Comment