
"WATER"
Truth be told, I am somewhat afraid of water. More particularly drowning. I have no desire to ever board a cruise ship, and am even more leery of boating on a lake. My husband and children love it, so I do partake of a ride now and then but I am usually a bit nervous the entire time. I don't have a strong desire to ever live near the ocean. I think I would be slightly paranoid of a Tsunami. From this post I sound a bit irrational, but in reality most of our summer outdoor activities are centered around water. Either in the pool (higher risk of drowning), or playing on the trampoline with the sprinklers (relatively little risk). Here are some pictures I snapped this week in the pool.






Truth be told, I am somewhat afraid of water. More particularly drowning. I have no desire to ever board a cruise ship, and am even more leery of boating on a lake. My husband and children love it, so I do partake of a ride now and then but I am usually a bit nervous the entire time. I don't have a strong desire to ever live near the ocean. I think I would be slightly paranoid of a Tsunami. From this post I sound a bit irrational, but in reality most of our summer outdoor activities are centered around water. Either in the pool (higher risk of drowning), or playing on the trampoline with the sprinklers (relatively little risk). Here are some pictures I snapped this week in the pool.






10 comments:
i LOVE the pool shots. what a creative idea!
I need to get to a pool. Looks fun!
OK...my fear would be dropping my camera in that body of water! Very creative spts...and very BRAVE in my book!
How did I not know of your fear of water??? I had absolutely NO idea of this! I use to not think about it (living in HI) but Steve once said he doesn't like not being able to see what is under him so now when I am in a lake or ocean I think about that and freak myself out a bit!
I love the ocean though and LOVE going to a lake for water skiing and tubing! We are actually talking about doing a cruise! Guess we won't be inviting you!
Great pictures!
Your pool looks so refreshing. I want to dive in.
The pool pictures are awesome. I with Courtney - I would have been very afraid of dropping my camera in the water.
the third shot is VERY kewl! I used to freak myself out if I were in a pool alone as a kid, I thought there might be an invisible shark swimming with me.
Wow.. great disguise for wanting to post some cleavage shots online! ROFLOL Very cool pictures in the water.
My husband feels the same way about cruises. So I'll never be going on one. I have a fear of drowning in the ocean because I almost did. But I still play in it, just not past my waist....
I love to swim in the pool too, but I am also afraid of boats/ships. I'm supposed to go on a cruise next April and I'm trying not to think that I'll be in the open sea!
Post a Comment