Friday, July 11, 2008

Piercing Scream

A couple of months ago Megan decided she wanted to get her ears pierced, so on Wednesday we finally did it. There was actually no screaming involved, just a little nervousness, anticipation, a little pain, and just a few tears at the end (probably due to relief that it was all over).

Before


During

After




9 comments:

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

she looks so cute with earrings, love it!

Sandi said...

What an awesome set of pictures. Isn't it always the fear of what MIGHT happen that gets to us?

Melissa B said...

Ouch! I still remember getting my ears pierced. They look really cute, sore, but cute.

Jennifer said...

She definatley did a great job! I 100% agree that the tears were from the relief of it being done. She was a brave girl!

Eric said...

I still am not used to Megan having pierced ears. She is definitely a beautiful girl (gets that from her mom) and tough (also from her mom). I guess it's either me or Sadie next, and since I don't want everyone to see me cry, I concede the honor to Sadie.

Rachael said...

Yes..Eric it is Sadie next! Sarah I want to be there for that too! Megan did an amazing job! She was so brave!

Jossie said...

Seriously, woman, you have BEAUTIFUL children :-) I love those blue eyes. Way to go Megan! Earrings are so fun!

Melody said...

HOw fun and exciting! Megan is so beautiful btw!

Ralaina said...

Megan is so beautiful. I hope she had a happy birthday. The earings were quite dramatic for us too, actually it got worse over the next month with the infections and things (hopefully it will be smooth sailing for Meg :) but they are fun now and I love to buy Dallas earings.