Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

Oh man....Some of these pics are quite old. Mostly Instagram snippets.
1. Dog in basket:



2. Our Somerset art gallery submissions:



I know, I know. We excelled and went far beyond expectations. :)

3. School shopping with Meg. I wrote on Instagram, "Do you know how hard it is to find just the right pair of uniform skinny pants? Hard."



4. More back to school shopping at Wal-Mart.



Again from Instagram, "With over 100 combined items needed school supply shopping is overwhelming! Really how many composition notebooks can one small person need."

5. Dinner with Grandpa Marty at the Rio buffet (My favorite Las Vegas buffet):



6. Summer fun is exhausting (old picture taken after a trip to Wet-n-Wild):



7. Tucker! He is occasionally ill behaved. He knows the rules but disobeys them anyway. While we were at church, he jumped onto the kitchen table, carried off a bag of ribbon, and then proceeded to destroy it:



Troublemaker:



8. Speaking of Tucker. Gratuitous Tucker/Laundry shot:



9. Dressing up at Costco courtesy of Sade:



10. Sisterly love shot of Megan and Sadie while we were waiting for Jackson to get out of school:



11. Welcome home from Kindergarten kisses from Tucker:



12.  Jackson modeling his giant head picture at Open House last week:



The resemblance is uncanny.

13. And finally.....a picture of a Seahawks watching, SORRY playing, Sunday night:



I don't love football. I don't even really like it. But I would like it a heck of a lot more if the games were not 4 hours long! I don't like to watch anything for 4 hours, let alone football.

But I do it with very little complaining. That's love people.

3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

So many cute pictures. I agree about football. I really only like to watch BYU and they have to be winning otherwise I'm totally uninterested. :)

Kellie DeMille said...

I love Jackson's huge head replica. I mean seriously what are you going to do with that thing? The teachers were very odd this year for open house. I have to look at Tyson's freaky paper doll every time I go near the fridge! That dang Tucker is adorable! I don't know why we put up with these pooches. You should have given him a shame necklace to wear for the rest of the night. Jason is already planning all the food he is going to eat once we are off of our diet. I will have to tell him about the Rio buffet. It looks delicious!

Rachael said...

The picture of Sadie and Megan is beautiful!!! A definite keeper!