Friday, September 13, 2013

Chidren's Museum - With Dad This Time

About the only thing different about this particular visit to the Children's Museum, and the reason I took pictures, was because it was Eric's first time visiting with us. Woo-Hoo!
Lifting the car:



Jackson demonstrating one arm pull-ups:



He was mildly successful.

Other usual exhibits:




Excitingly the wind tunnel was much more powerful this time:



They had this cool exhibit (they probably always have it I have just never seen it before), where you draw a picture, and then put it into a machine which makes a puzzle out of it:



We even made a little time to watch a science show, and were then rewarded with ice cream samples that they made during said show:



Lastly, we built a few cars to race:



Eric probably saw about a third of the museum. It is kind of amazing how much there is to see each time.

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

I've never seen the puzzle making exhibit before. I'll have to look for it next time we go. :)