We spent our very last day (of this season) at Wet - n - Wild last, last Saturday.
The great thing was that it wasn't very busy, so we were able to ride our favorite rides multiple times (even the constrictor!) with a minimal wait.
Pics of the day:


All season long we made Sade ride all the rides she was tall enough for (multiple times) but one thing we didn't ever make her do was stand under the soaking bucket. The anticipation of it is the worst!



Wet - n - Wild is always more fun with friends, and happily our Graham friends were able to join us for the visit:


I don't like to admit it, BUT I think my kids were a bit burned out on Wet - n - Wild, as evidenced by the following pictures.
Could it look like they were having a more terrible time?


Relaxation:


Sade doing a little tunnel walking. The mini wet footprints she made were too cute.



I mourn the closing.
Pics of the day:
All season long we made Sade ride all the rides she was tall enough for (multiple times) but one thing we didn't ever make her do was stand under the soaking bucket. The anticipation of it is the worst!
Wet - n - Wild is always more fun with friends, and happily our Graham friends were able to join us for the visit:
I don't like to admit it, BUT I think my kids were a bit burned out on Wet - n - Wild, as evidenced by the following pictures.
Could it look like they were having a more terrible time?
Relaxation:
Sade doing a little tunnel walking. The mini wet footprints she made were too cute.
I mourn the closing.
3 comments:
I love the tunnel walking, so funny! I did the water bucket one time and that was all I needed :) Super fun summer, can't wait to see what they build over the winter!!
I kind of got burned out and I think I only went 5 times...you definitely got your money worth!
I never stood under the bucket...no thanks!
What a fun way to end the summer season!
Post a Comment