After taking a break during the summer months (it's just too hot to be outside) we have resumed our geocaching adventures. Let's just say the kids are not thrilled, but Eric and I force them to do it.
This particular trip was especially exciting because we were THE FIRST TO FIND a geocache, which is a BIG DEAL in the geocaching world.



It was right behind the Rebel station on Craig Road.
We continued on, and found a few more:



Did you know there is this HUGE green, green, green, grass area right behind Big Lots?
I didn't either.









A little after cartwheel jubilation:

Our geocache total now stands at 114!
It was right behind the Rebel station on Craig Road.
We continued on, and found a few more:
Did you know there is this HUGE green, green, green, grass area right behind Big Lots?
I didn't either.
A little after cartwheel jubilation:
Our geocache total now stands at 114!
2 comments:
I live vicariously through you with geocaching. I have no desire to drag these kids anywhere especially if I can't find where I'm suppose to be going. I would lose it. That first picture od Sadie is hilarious. who knew about the huge grass area behind Big Lots?! Crazy! Congratulations on being the first to find a geocache. Even a non geocacher like myself knows that is pretty awesome!
We've still never done this, but it looks like fun if you've got the patience to find it. Way cool to be the first one!
Post a Comment