I have somewhat been putting off having Tucker neutered. The ideal time to do it is between 4 and 6 months, and he is already 8 months old.
Mainly I put it off because he HATES the vet. He growls at them. Pees on the table. Cowers.
It's sad.
But then he started marking inside the house.
Which made me CRAZY, and made me feel a little bit less sad about his hatred of the vet.
So off he went to be neutered the next day!
And.....It went just fine.


He has to wear the cone for 7 days. I was worried about it, but it doesn't bother him at all. Not one bit!
I would think he would be at least somewhat embarrassed by it.

It's sad.
But then he started marking inside the house.
Which made me CRAZY, and made me feel a little bit less sad about his hatred of the vet.
So off he went to be neutered the next day!
And.....It went just fine.
He has to wear the cone for 7 days. I was worried about it, but it doesn't bother him at all. Not one bit!
I would think he would be at least somewhat embarrassed by it.
2 comments:
I had a rough time getting our dog fixed, I thought it was mean. They told us it would calm her down and after that I was all for it.(It didn't calm her down one bit, by the way!) That Tucker is adorable, even with a cone head :)
The cone of shame!!! Poor thing but marking his territory isn't ok! I sometimes regret getting Tawny fixed...she would have had cute puppies!
Post a Comment