Sade started the day off with a little early morning coloring:
Tucker is still with cone:
After Megan and Jackson left for school, Sade and I left for the gym. I have been going consistently for about 2 months and have seen no results. Well....except for weight gain!
After the gym it was time for Sade to be dropped off at preschool:
Then it was time for me to get my haircut.
The results:
It's a bit windblown as I cannot drive without having the windows down in this beautiful weather!
After I came home I looked at Tucker and decided he could not go one more day without a haircut of his own. I despise doing it and each time vow to NEVER EVER do it again. It is so much work. It takes me 3 days to get it all done. And every time I do it I think I am going to die of an allergy attack. But.....I have not found someplace to send him that doesn't charge me a ridiculous amount of money to have him come home looking exactly the same. But really.....I never want to do it EVER AGAIN.
After preschool pick-up Sade and I made a quick run to Smith's for essentials:
Megan arrived home from school, but Jackson was invited over to a friends house. A couple of hours later I went to pick him up. He delights in having his window down too.
Eric is out of town, so for dinner the kids and I had a very exciting meal consisting of cinnamon toast, hot chocolate and fruit:
We spent most of the afternoon and evening outside playing, as we have spent most of our afternoons and evenings over the past couple of weeks:
Before bed Jackson requested a badly needed haircut.
I was plagued with Tucker flashbacks, but nevertheless got the clippers out and got to work. Luckily his hair is much easier to cut.
Normal, good day.
3 comments:
I love your haircut! So cute!! I can't believe you do Tucker's haircut, I wouldn't even know where to start. Our dog is crazy but we have never had her hair cut once in 8 years, she has really short hair and is surprisingly very clean. Tyson has decided to grow his hair long, he says it's because he wants a long mohawk. I think it's because all the girls at school want to put barrets in it. He's at the funny age where he is just now noticing girls. I love driving with the windows down, the music up, and me singing at the top of my lungs. The kids don't quite appreciate it though :(
How do you cut Tuckers hair? Do you just buzz him all over? What a pain!! I love your new haircut!
Love the new cut!
Post a Comment