Made some Froot Loop Irish Clover necklaces:
Had an amazing treasure hunt:
They had various clues that eventually led them to these spectacular, and I do not use that term lightly, treasures, provided by Suzie. Suzie you really outdid yourself!
It was full of candy, nail polish, gold coins, lip gloss, squinkies, hair accessories, and other paraphernalia.
Had another hunt for gold coins that they turned in for cupcakes:
And had a green food feast:
The Irish Princess herself (Thanks for the crowns Kellie!):
Chillin' with a couple of her girlfriends:
I was sick (AGAIN!) on St. Patricks Day so I was unfestive. We all managed to wear green but that was about it.
4 comments:
we did not one thing for St. Patrick's Day. It's a non-holiday for me, I will do Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th of July. Any other holiday is non-existant in my opinion
Ummm...who brought the kid in red? Its St Paddy's day!! GREEN!!
Ok....so cute! I bet they LOVED it!
I had no luck finding gold coins so I was trying to compensate with "green" treasure!
Thanks for introducing us to green hawaiian punch, it was...interesting :) We love preschool!!!
Post a Comment