Friday, March 16, 2012

Four For Friday - Cell Phone Picture Edition

A post comprised of random cell phone pictures from the past few weeks.

1. Sade having one of our many weekly tea parties. I love that girl.


2. Did you know I am the kind of person who on a whim will go to a concert on a SCHOOL NIGHT? Well I am. When a friend called last minute and needed someone to accompany her, she knew I was the woman to do it. Although we were among approximately only 10 other people in the audience, I loved it.  My only disappointment came when I realized not one of the 10 people were willing to get themselves on the dance floor. And since I was not brave enough (or drunk), I didn't get the dancing started either. I was a big concert goer in my younger days, and now that my kids are older I think I could become one again.



3. I have a bit of a confession to make:  I have to force myself to leave the house to do things with my kids. When the weather is gorgeous, and even when it isn't, I feel extreme guilt if we stay inside. And although I would rather be sitting on the couch watching T.V., or reading a book, I try to get out there. Luckily I love to bike ride. So does Megan. But Jackson and Sadie do not. There is often complaining and Jackson has even uttered the horrifying words, "Bike riding isn't that fun." But on a bike ride last week we stopped at the park. Sadie remarked, "This is the best bike ride ever!" And although I was happy for Sade and Jackson, I have another confession to make: I find the park boring. Especially when I am without reading material.




4. On yet another bike ride, we decided, spur of the moment, to do a little geocaching. And for the first time were successful!







Fueled by the victory we attempted another geocache on the way home, but were defeated.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I love the tea parties! We have to have Sadie over so she can teach my girls how fun they are! I am sad you didn't start the dancing at the concert, it would have been awesome :)

Rachael said...

I hate going to the park too....unless there are friends there to hang out with!
The Geocaching thing still confused me!