After breakfast, Sade consulted her pre-school calendar to see what her "homework" was for the day. It was: "Name all of Santa's reindeer." I am enjoying this picture of her, because she looks just a little bit chubby, and thereby more baby like.
The kids waiting by the window for carpool. I love carpool. I entertain immense amounts of joy on the days I don't drive.
After Megan and Jackson left for school, Sadie and I got ready for her pre-school Christmas party which was being held at our house. Luckily the other moms were in charge of crafts, so I only had to be the host and worry about some of the food. Among other things, they made gingerbread houses:
The aftermath. You may notice someone left the left-over sugar cookies! Not good. Sugar cookies are my weakness!
My house was not even dirty after the kids left. Except my kitchen floor. I sweep my floor at least twice a day, and I swear the pile is this big everytime.
After the party, Sade took a nap, and I wrapped my gifts for a Favorite Things Party I was going to on Tuesday. My Favorite Things gift was green apple gum, and these new workout socks my mom gave me that I am obsessed with. They have built in arch support! Go out and buy yourself a pair. Seriously.
Jackson had a couple of Hershey's kisses upon arriving home:
The kids had a pizza picnic in front of the T.V. for dinner:
Eric and I went to Arby's, and then did a little Wal-Mart Christmas shopping. Deep breath.
On our way there we listened to football on the radio. The Seahawks were playing. We also had a rather extensive conversation at dinner about football, more specifically about Tim Tebow. My knowledge of football is just of the many ways Eric has influenced my life.
After we got home, we put the kids to bed, and then I relaxed on the couch and watched a little T.V.
I won't tell you what I watched. But it includes the words, real and housewives. I can't give it up.
4 comments:
You sweep your floor twice a day! I am impressed! Mine is lucky to get it once a week and yes you can totally tell!
Loved your gift! It was awesome and I need a pair STAT!
I just can't get into that show...Jen watched it here since she didn't get that channel and I would often come into the office to work b/c I couldn't take it!
Oh man that party sounded fun! I am hosting our preschool party tomorrow and it's gonna be crazy, but fun!
Oh man that party sounded fun! I am hosting our preschool party tomorrow and it's gonna be crazy, but fun!
I love pizza picnic's in front of the TV!!
Post a Comment