Today she started pre-school. AGAIN!
She is not only in Kiddie College, but is also attending a home-based Joy School type of pre-school with 7 of her friends. Which means she is in school Monday-Thursday. No wonder I am going through a crisis! Not a mid-life crisis (I'm way, way, way, way too young) but a crisis nonetheless.
They have recess, story time, learning time, craft time, signing time, and snack time. She had all sorts of fun, but said her favorite part was playing outside. Today they learned about the letter "A", and made these cool aquariums.
They have recess, story time, learning time, craft time, signing time, and snack time. She had all sorts of fun, but said her favorite part was playing outside. Today they learned about the letter "A", and made these cool aquariums.
They also had edible aquariums for snack time.
The first letter I have to teach is "D". Feel free to let me know all of your brilliant ideas. It is not going to be easy to compete with the aforementioned adorable edible aquariums.
3 comments:
Make Dirt cake...chocolate pudding, whipped cream, crushed OREO's. Tawny can come over for Dog.
I am doing letter "D" too! I scheduled a field trip to anderson DAIRY for one of my days and I will probably do Dinosaur for the other day I teach. Let me know your ideas and we can commiserate!
look up "no time for flashcards", she as alot of great letter oriented ideas for crafts and such
Post a Comment