Tuesday, September 13, 2011

12 X 12 - September 2011

I woke up at 6:15 a.m.!, to make it to my first ever Boot Camp class at 7 a.m.

OMW (Oh My Word)! The pain! I was BY FAR the worst in the class, and was pretty positive I was going to pass out. I had to stop after 30 minutes. And it was the first day of my period (I apologize to any male readers). I am sure I could have gone 32 minutes if not for that fact. I went back today, and completed the class, but am walking like the extreme elderly.

When I arrived home Megan and Jackson were all ready for school. Eric reported that they got ready completely on their own, and he didn't have to prod them to do anything. Mind you, when I am home in the morning I have to remind Jackson to get his shoes on and brush his teeth 10 times. Hmpffff......


I was far too exhausted from Boot Camp to drive the kids to school. Luckily Eric took over:


As I was laying on the floor, trying not to die, Sade came over and wanted to play airplane. I rallied, but the flight was a short one, due to my exhausted state:


Sade and I before dropping her off at pre-school:


After dropping her off, I came home and had my brunch (I always eat for the day between breakfast and lunch). I had salmon (as I do daily), but I also had kryptonite. Also known as Bavarian Creme Pizza from Cici's pizza. You may remember I don't love Cici's, but I recently discovered the Bavarian delight, and am now obsessed. You can order it to go, and the entire pizza is only $3.99!


After picking up Sadie, I developed a terrible headache. I took some Ibuprofen, and retreated to bed, where I read this book by Sandra Dallas. I am a BIG Sandra Dallas fan:


Luckily I recovered 30 minutes later, and then cleaned the house. FYI: My house is almost always clean around 2:30 p.m. (since the kids are still in school, and Sadie is napping), so if  you need to ever stop by, please stop by then. While cleaning I put away these recent Lego creations done by Megan:


Everyday after school, Megan unloads her backpack and puts all of her books and binders on this shelf. She has such a ridiculous amount of stuff to carry around all day, that I had to go out and buy her a rolling backpack:


After Eric got home we went to Chili's for dinner. If you do not yet receive coupons for Chili's you should go and register for them right now on their web-site. Last night was kids eat free, and you are allowed to use the coupon with the 2 for $20 menu, so it ends up being a great deal.

Sade and Eric walking into Chili's:


It was time for baths and bed when we got home. Jackson, and his big blue eyes after his shower:


Apparently the day would not be complete without another truck repair. Some part (at this point I feel like we have replaced the entire truck) broke, so Eric fixed it.


Did I mention he also fixed his radiator last month? And his air-conditioning? He is very handy.

3 comments:

chercard said...

Handy husbands are so great to have around (plus is is very attractive when they are fixing things!)

Rachael said...

I am so happy you are doing boot camp with us!!! It will get better...still hard but not as painful!!!
I wonder if you got a headache from lack of water after a big workout!
I love your 12x12's!

Jossie said...

If it makes you feel better, I only lasted about 10 minutes my first day of boot camp. It took like 2 weeks for me to really get the hang of it. And definitely drink a lot of water. I was getting terrible headaches on the days I did boot camp but if I drank like 32 ounces during and/or right after and drank another 32 ounces like around lunch time it helped TONS!