Monday, February 21, 2011

Sade's Update

Just a few things about Sade's.

She put on this outfit and called herself the, "Top Chef Cheerleader."


She was having a conversation (or fight) with Jackson over breakfast about who was more awesome. She finally won the argument by shrieking 3 times, I'M THE MOST AWESOMENEST!"


She also told me later in the car: "Mom I'm way cooler than Jackson because I can twirl."

I am loving this pic of Sadie looking a bit red-necked. Shirt off, tattoo on, hooded eyelids. Looks like that She must have snuck something into that Danimal.

A conversation we had:
Sadie: "Mom look how big I am." (as she was laying on the ground)
Me: "Wow Sade. Pretty soon you will be bigger than me."
Sadie: "Yep. And one day I will have really big boobs." Say What?!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I love that Sadie!!!!!!! She is so darn cute!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my word, what beautiful hair that girl has! Taylor is obsessed with boobs too, hopefully it's just the age. She asked me the other day why I always have to wear my boobs. Nuts!

Jossie said...

Hahaha! So funny! She cracks me up!