Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Fever

Before posting this picture I had to PROMISE Megan I would make it perfectly clear that she is not a Justin Bieber fan. I repeat: She Is Not A Justin Bieber Fan. However, we have all had a little Bieber Fever this week when Megan discovered this cool wig in the garage and dressed up like you know who.


It was also talent night last night at Activity Days! To preface: Activity Days is a church related class that girls ages 8-12 go to twice a month. So this is essentially how the night went: Piano player, piano player, piano player, cello player, piano player, and now bar tricks from Megan McClellan. And I couldn't have been more proud. After all I am intensely jealous of her cherry stem knotting abilities.


To be fair there were also a couple of other non-traditional talents like paper-airplane making and origami. It was a fun night.

7 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What an awesome talent! I was told by a professional doctor just this last Wednesday that I have a large tongue, and there went all my hopes of ever learning the cherry tying trick :( You rock Megan!!!

Rachael said...

I enjoyed the cherry stem tying as well! It was very impressive! It was also better than Alexis's talent!

Cardalls said...

cute and original talent! last thing they needed was another pianist!

The Hardy's said...

I thought Megan's talent was super cool and original.

Mallory said...

LOVE. IT.

Autumn said...

You gotta mix it up with a little cherry knot tying!!

Autumn said...

Don't tell Megan but I am a Justin Bieber Fan. CJ says he isn't but I know he secretly likes his music.