Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sadie's Birthday Celebration

On their birthday the kids get to decide what they want to do. When I asked Sadie what she wanted to do, she told me she wanted to go to the Princesses houses, or to Dora's house. Hmmmm....I suggested we go see the movie Tangled, and luckily she agreed.


After the movie, we went to dinner, where Sade danced to the background music and showed off some of her moves.

After dinner it was time to open presents.


Then it was time for cake! Sadie decorated it by herself with these edible princess stickers.

Blowing out the candles took quite a few tries, even though she had been practicing her blowing skills all day.

But her birthday wasn't over yet. After the steamers came down, she partied it up.

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Those are some serious dance moves! What a cutie!! I love those edible stickers, what a great idea:)

Rachael said...

Cute little girl! Tangled was cute huh? I loved it!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

She is adorable! I am happy to hear that she had a great birthday.