- She is not a picky eater.
- She asks for Eric or I (mostly Eric, because he is the preferred parent) to tell her a story every night before bed. Her current favorites are Rapunzel, or Cinderella (if I am putting her to bed), and Goldilocks & The Three Bears (if Eric is putting her to bed). Last night she asked Eric if the Mama Bear cooked the porridge in a microwave, and if the Bear Family had a fridge, a freezer, and carpet.
- Her favorite colors are pink and purple.
- She is obsessed with anything remotely princess themed.
- She is still deathly afraid of bugs and spiders.
- She plays a mean game of copy cat. She is truly the best at it of anyone in the family. If she is copying you, she not only copies the words you say, but also facial expressions and body movements.
- She is prone to fit throwing.
- She is also a SCREAMER.
- When she is mad, she will generally scream, start crying, run to her room, slam her door, throw herself on her bed, and then come out about 2 minutes later saying that she is happy now.
- She loves to dance and sing.
- Her current favorite show is Barney. While watching she stands in front of the T.V. and mimics, with amazing accuracy, the dances the kids do.
- She can shake her hips better than anyone I know.
- Whenever she sees a letter "S" she always says, "I start with that letter".
- She now insists on combing her hair by herself.
- She loves root beer.
- She snacks all day long, and always says she is hungry.
- If I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do, like clean-up, she usually says, "I'm too tired", and then goes and lays on the couch.
- Yesterday I asked her to pick up a blanket, and she told me, "I can't mom. I'm just a tiny girl."
- She rolls her eyes at us. A lot.
- She loves to have her legs and arms and back and belly tickled (softly with my fingernails).
- When I call her my baby, she tells me, "I am not your baby, I'm your kid!"
And she's right. 3 years old is all grown up. Soon she will be moving out.
Happy Birthday Baby Sade!!! We Love You!!!
6 comments:
She is seriously the cutest little girl! Love that girl!!!!
She said the prayer in primary on sunday and I was loving her little voice. She is too cute. Some of the things she does reminds of Brandon. Now he doesn't do them anymore. Does that mean he is not my baby anymore? sob sob.
she is adorable!
What a darling that Sadie is! You forgot to mention that she is a wonderful picture poser! I wish my kids would look at the camera and not be crazy! Happy Birthday Sadie!
Keep shaking those hips Sadie and Happy Birthday cute girl!
Too cute! Happy Birthday Sadie! BTW Sarah, she is going to look just like you! So beautiful!
Post a Comment