Yesterday Eric's brother Derek stopped by. We told Sadie, Uncle Derek was coming, but since Derek sounds almost the same as Eric, Sadie was quite confused. She kept saying, "Uncle Dad's coming?" Really, she is just plain irresistible.

She now finds it extremely funny to call us all by the wrong names. This morning, she greeted me by saying, "Hi Rachael", and then busted up laughing. She also thinks it is hilarious to declare herself to be a boy. I will say something along the lines of, "How's my baby girl?", to which she responds, "No, I'm a boy!" Followed by giggling.

When I asked her to pose for a picture, this is what she gave me:

Like I said: Irresistible
7 comments:
she is adorable! i think it's so funny when they are so little and young and can tease and joke...so fun!
What a cutie! I think she looks just like YOU.
Everything is hilarious at this age and I LOVE it! I'm digging her "Poker Face" too! :)
She is too funny! That age is so much fun.
She is hilarious! What a cutie!
okay so i guess my post today was inspired by yours about Sadie...irresistable isn't a word i normally use...must have been left in my brain from reading this post! :)
Oh what an absolute doll, so much personality! You have some very beautiful kids Sarah. Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment