We have a new incentive program at our house called the
PPP, aka
Poopy Potty Presents. These presents are patiently waiting to be opened. They were chosen with love from the dollar store, and are adorned with visions of princesses and a certain explorer that a certain 2 year old girl finds irresistible. They are also clad in wrapping paper that features her favorite of all favorites, Ernie. Really what could be more inviting? Well.....apparently a diaper is much more inviting than these
poopy potty presents, because a week later they are still unopened.

I read once that a lot of children learn to go poop in the toilet before pee. Who are these children and where do they come from? And no this is not something I normally discuss. In fact the conversation is making me nauseous.
8 comments:
You are too funny. Tyler definitely peed WAY before her pooped in the potty. I don't know who these other kids are either :-) Good luck with everything!
Oh you are so brave!! I have thought about doing this with Klara, but not sure how well it is going to go. She would love to go potty like the BOYS. Ha she's a girl and does not have the right parts for that. So I bought her a Dora potty seat and she loves it. Not enough to go every time though. Let me know what works and then I will try it with Klara.
SO funny! I know you hate bathroom issues so I am sure this is killing you!
You know the poop first thing didn't happen for us! I remember going to you for advice more than once.
I'm not even going to try with Taylor. It has to be all their idea for it to go well anyway. So we will be in diapers forever! Good luck!!
oh you know i am plum out of ideas on this area....i think potty training is my LEAST favorite chore of motherhood!
Funny that I am reading this post right now because I am struggling with Ashlyn and the potty. She just barely took her pants off outside and peed on the rocks.
As you know I have not been on blogs lately and have much catching up to do but just wanted to let you know that I peeked in on your life (it always cracks me up). And I also have to say that I think that potty training is the worst thing about being a parent!!!
Post a Comment