Sunday, November 29, 2009

If Only I Had Her Confidence

Where would I be in life if I had the confidence to wear a tail in public? I noticed her wearing it the other night while we were out shopping.


And just another picture of her hanging around the house. I hope her confidence is life-lasting.


4 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Why did I know that this post was gonna be about Meghan? But I too wear a tail and antlers when I put up my Christmas decorations - ask my kids. They just shake their heads. I have been known to tell off a few construction workers wearing my antlers. But hey, who's gonna mess with a chick with antlers? You go Meghan!

Cardalls said...

love it! my tyler has that kind of confidence and i really wonder if it will go away...i hope not!

Rachael said...

That is funny! I love the tail! She is a great girl!

Kellie DeMille said...

Rock on Meghan! If you could only bottle that confidence and sell it...