We started off Halloween night, trick or treating around our neighborhood.
Sadie after being scared by our neighbor B.J. He has managed to scare each one of my children, over the years. Other than this one scary experience, Sadie loved Halloween this year. She was a pro at saying trick-or-treat, and was overwhelmed with excitement over all of the candy.
Then we headed over the the Truck or Treat. But once we got into the car, it wouldn't start. Luckily, Eric and our neighbor Mark jump-started the car and we were ready to go. Have I ever mentioned how much I love all of my neighbors?
The kids got tons of candy, went through the haunted house, and played some street hockey. Megan managed to get both of her pucks into the goal, and ended up hitting the teddy bear inside so she won a prize! Woo-hoo!!!
Yeah-I was thinking that today that you guys didn't dress up! Whats up with that! I didn't even see these games...but lugging Oliver around was tiring so I didn't explore much! I really love Megan's costume!
Man I wish that I could have been there to see all the cute little goblins. I think your kids' costumes were awesome. Poor Sadie doesn't look very happy. Hopefully she will recover and do it again next year.
8 comments:
So cute! I was a little bummed that you and Eric didn't dress up this year ;-)
Yeah-I was thinking that today that you guys didn't dress up! Whats up with that!
I didn't even see these games...but lugging Oliver around was tiring so I didn't explore much!
I really love Megan's costume!
You guys really cleaned up on the prizes! A big thanks to Megan for finding Kendyl's tooth on Friday. I can't believe she found it in the dark!
Poor Sadie! I love Megan and Jackson's costumes. I think costumes with facial hair are awesome.
Cute kids! that mummy is awesome!
woops..meant to say that Tyler and Jackson needed to get together as Mario and Luigi!
Man I wish that I could have been there to see all the cute little goblins. I think your kids' costumes were awesome. Poor Sadie doesn't look very happy. Hopefully she will recover and do it again next year.
Great Costumes! It looks like you guys had tons of fun on Halloween.
Post a Comment