Eric and I enjoy dressing up. Take that as you will. But what I really mean is we love to dress up for Halloween, and this year we were able to dress-up a little early. We were asked to participate in a skit for the Dating Game for the Young Women at church.

I was supposed to be a 15-year old school girl. And if you think it was easy dressing up like a school girl as an adult, I will tell you that it was not. It is quite hard to pull off innocent school-girl and not naughty school-girl. I had to force myself to leave the high-heeled Mary Jane shoes and mid-riff baring shirt at home, and instead opted for baggy clothes and Converse. The church can thank me later.

Eric was able to channel his inner biker for his part as Snake Felony. I had to choose between a nerd, a jock, the biker dude, and the all around perfect date! Now you might think I would choose the all around perfect date, but when he says things like, "My Mom is my ideal woman. She's cool to be around, yet keeps her standards high no matter who she's with," I had to think to
myself, really, do I need to compete with his mother? No thank you. I
preferred Snake Felony, who said, "I'm an old fashioned guy. I think it's important to help a girl on with her dog collar, kick open doors for her, and let her wear the helmet." Now that is my kind of man. So if I would have been 16, I would have chosen Snake Felony. Because as Tim
McGraw says, "I may be a real bad boy, but baby I'm a real good man." And if that doesn't describe Eric, I don't know what does.
11 comments:
How cute and fun you guys are. I LOVE dressing up for Halloween. So, have you decided what you are really going to dress up as?
You guys were too cute last night. I am glad to know you like to have a little spice to your life.
Oh Sarah you are killing me! Everything about your post is hilarious! The pictures are classic and you really look 15 in them! I love what Eric said about the dog collar! I wish I would have been able to see this skit!
Maybe they'll let you all do the skit in sacrament so we can all benefit from it. Why should the young women have all the fun? You two look great in costume, I can't wait til Halloween!
Sounds like I've found my new image!
You two are Fun!! I agree Eric is a real good man. If they can pull off a little bad boy I'm happy!! I like a little scruff!!
This made me LOL! wish I could have been there to see it!
That post was so funny :-) I would have loved to see it!
Oh that is hilarious! You had me laughing so hard! You two are just so funny!
I need to see you! I've missed you dearly!
Loved this! I would say that you two were good sports but I guess you like to dress up so it was a good situation for everybody!
Snake Felony- I love it. You two look adorable together. How fun that you did this. You don't look a day over 16 in these pics, Sarah. :)
Post a Comment