I have watched many shows titled in some way, "How The Lottery Ruined My Life." If you have not seen them, they basically go something like this: I won the lottery, it ruined my marriage, my kids are now ungrateful brats, and I blew through 10 million dollars in a year. Well, I would like to put out there that if I win the lottery I am certain it will not ruin my life! I am confident that I will spend and save it wisely. I am more confident that it won't ruin my marriage, and I promise I won't let it ruin my kids. That being said, I am willing to risk any ill effects.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
5 comments:
I would SO be a responsible lottery winner, especially with Karl being my hubby. He is very money conscious and would invest it well :-) Of course, we would splurge a little but definitely save the rest for retirement.
I love those lottery shows. I have to sit down and watch them every time I find them while flipping through channels. I would like to think I would spend it wisely, but there are no shows on how the people did well after the lottery. Ya gotta dislike those odds.
I don't see how people let it ruin their lives! I would be a better mom, wife, friend and all around person if I didn't have to worry about money. Oh to not work anymore!!!!
Good luck with the lotto. I see that you have finally given up on winning Publishers Clearing House. It is a good thing, because I didn't want it to ruin our friendship when I won.:)
I hope a big win wouldn't ruin my life. It sounds so fun.
I hope you win!n :)
Have you ever bought the fake lotto tickets from Spencer's gifts? My sister is cruel and bought them for me last Christmas. I really thought I won and made a big fool out of myself. I did have responsible plans for how I would spend my 100 grand.
Post a Comment