Something overtakes Jackson and Sadie right before bed, and they become hyperactive and crazy! I should say, even more hyperactive and crazy than they already are. Chasing each other while screaming as loud as they can, often dominates our evenings. We finally told them they could scream as loud as they wanted in Jackson's room, which they did. I captured these pics of them on the couch from the other night.


They start off cuddled nicely together, watching T.V.

Jackson leans in for a kiss.

Sadie decides she must pay him back for the kiss, so she hits him in the head, which they both think is hilarious.

Then the kicking starts.

Followed by tackling. While Sadie was tackling Jackson, he kept saying over and over again, "Sadie I just love you so much. Sadie you are just so cute. Sadie I love you." And even though they appear to be fighting, you can tell he means it.

After wrestling for a few minutes, Sadie decides she has had enough and attempts an escape.


Before long they are once again cuddled up, holding hands this time. The holding hands touches my heart, and makes up for most of the screaming.
And yes Sadie is still addicted to her bottle.
"Are your evenings dominated by screaming, or any other loud noises?"
6 comments:
That is so cool that they are so close. I hope that they are always like that. My evenings used to be full of screaming, but not anymore....I actually miss those days. Bryce still gets really wired right before he crashes for the night.
I don't know what it is but right around 7:30pm the kids and dog get wild. I love the pictures, those two are the cutest!
SO cute! I love that Jackson is holding her hand :-) The only way Tyler gets hyper at night is if Karl is home. If it's just me and him we have pretty calm nights.
Love the pictures. They really tell a cute story even with out the caption. Nights at our house are not to rowdy just full of a lot of procrastination and not listening to me. Dries me a little nuts since I am waiting for them to go to bed so I can have some quiet time.
By the way, if you were 16 which bachelor would you have picked?
I love their relationship! How cute!
My favorite is the stiff arm "Heisman" pose by Sadie getting away from Jackson
Post a Comment