Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crack Is Whack

What can I say? Sadie was born into the right generation. If she had any low-rise jeans I am sure she would insist on wearing them everyday. She likes to wear her pants and her diapers low! Her butt crack makes a daily appearance around our house, due to the fact that she is constantly pulling her diaper down. And I have to say I do enjoy those daily appearances.

5 comments:

Jossie said...

LOL! I love it :-)

bloodfamily said...

Hey, if she's got it flaunt it. That cute butt crack can make an appearance any day that I am around.

Kellie DeMille said...

Too cute! Little butts crack me up!

Rachael said...

Eli too! He likes to flash his crack! It is cute but when it happens in public or at church it makes me a bit embarrassed!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Hee-hee-hee!!!