Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bruisin' Baby

Tonight Sade and Jackson were being their crazy selves, and look who ended up hurt.

I always feel slightly bad when I hear the crying coming from the other room, don't think much of it, make no rush to go in and examine what has happened, and then a child walks out hurt. And hurt enough that I can actually see the damage!

Sadie calmed down quite quickly, but FREAKED OUT when we brought out the cold washcloth. Doesn't she realize we are just trying to help. Oh what to do with those irrational 1 year olds?

On second thought she probably just was mad that Eric was trying to cover her whole head with it! I'd probably freak out too.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

OUCH! Do you know what happened? Nothing better than catching your kids misery on camera to blog about it. I am all about that!

Sarah said...

Rachael,
After Sadie came out, Eric was the one who suggested taking a picture. I have trained him so well!

Jossie said...

Or what to do with irrational 3 year olds! Tyler had a little rash on his cheeks this afternoon and I tried to just wash them a little and he FREAKED out! I'm like, "Man, I'm really just trying to help in case you were allergic to something!". Kids :-) Sadie is such a cutie! I love her facial expressions.

Melissa Summers said...

Brandon fell off my bed last night and of course cried because it hurt. I asked him where it hurt and I kissed it better. Then he said he needed ice. What 3 year old asks for ice? It's not like I always run for the ice when someone is hurt. By the way I didn't end up giving him ice, he didn't need it.

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh poor girl! The worst is taking her in public now and you know everyone is looking at you wondering what you did to that little girl. Tyson still has scars on his face from when he fell out of a doll stroller at the babysitters. I got the rudest comments and someone even asked if I tried to scar his head to look like Harry Potter! Good luck with the public at large. They're the worst!

Cardalls said...

OUCH! Poor little girl!