First, every single one of us has caught a cold. However, it has been the shortest cold duration known to man. We all feel really terrible for 24 hours, and then miraculously feel all better. If I have to take sickness, this is the kind I can take.
#3 Luckily today I was able to break free of my home bound status, and get out of the house for lunch. We went to 3 Tomatoes and A Mozzarella and I think I will have to give it a thumbs down. It wasn't terrible, but I felt it was quite overpriced (I paid $18 for a sandwich and a kids pizza). My kids were hype, hyper the whole time and I can only imagine the annoyance they caused to the people sitting behind us. All I can say is they must have been understanding grandparents because when they got up to leave they said goodbye to my kids, and didn't give me a dirty look! Oh how I love understanding people.
"Have you ever had a cold that lasted only 24 hours?
Is 4th grade some sort of homework by fire program I should be aware of?
Ever been to 3 Tomatoes and Mozzarella? (I thought it would be like Sweet Tomatoes, but I can assure you it was not)
Do you have any holiday weekend plans?"
Is 4th grade some sort of homework by fire program I should be aware of?
Ever been to 3 Tomatoes and Mozzarella? (I thought it would be like Sweet Tomatoes, but I can assure you it was not)
Do you have any holiday weekend plans?"
6 comments:
Emma did seem to have quite a bit more homework in 4th grade. Just wait until she gets to 5th grade. It is crazy already. I have my kids do their homework in their room, otherwise it takes them forever to get it done. There are way to many distractions going on in the kitchen.
Jake and I are going to California Saturday morning and coming home Sunday night. We are going down for his best friends baptism. If you want the truth I really do not want to travel anymore. :(
I have wanted to try that place. Nancy and Dave had Alexis one night and took her-they seemed to like it except I think service was slow.
So far homework hasn't been too bad for Alexis.
As for weekend plans...Steve is playing softball all tomorrow :( and he is working Monday :( so this weekend isn't much of a vacation!
As a matter of fact I didn't feel well all day Thursday - I just slept most of the day. So I think that I might have had that sickness. It seem slike each year the homework becomes worse. Sorry to tell you that. I too have wanted to try that restaurant, but now not so much. I have some ideas that I would like to do this weekend, but will probably end up doing the same thing - NOTHING!
Our only weekend plans are painting, and then more painting. Someone told me the other day, well it will all be done soon and I could have killed them. It will never be done. And I swear I will never paint a house again in this lifetime!
Last Monday I woke up early, showered and was doing my hair, when all of a sudden I felt so sick to my stomach and had to lay down. I canceled my plans for the day and went back to sleep until 11 a.m. When I woke up I felt like new again. I'll take that any day rather than 2 weeks of hacking up a lung and a runny nose!
Sorry about the restaurant! next time you pick, it was ridiculously over priced and my mouth is just starting to recover from the cheese grater sandwich I ate!
Post a Comment