Sunday, June 1, 2008

Suck - n - Slide

I think I may officially have a thumb sucker. I have never had one before, so I am not sure what I should do. She doesn't seem to do it to sooth herself, she just seems to like to chew on it. Should I just let her suck it? Or should I pull it out of her mouth?


Sadie doesn't eat solid food yet, but whenever we go to Zaba's to eat, she loves to chew on their cheese quesadillas. Luckily I had my camera with us this weekend, so I could document her love for Zaba's. She must take after me.



We also broke out the slip-n-slide this weekend. I loved it when I was a kid, and my kids do too. Eric and I were cleaning out the garage, or you can bet there would be pictures of us on it also. I know you all are upset that there aren't.

3 comments:

rachel said...

That video of Sadie is way too cute! I wouldn't worry about her thumb sucking if she's just chewing on it. Hopefully she's just doing it to relieve her gums! That slip and slide looks like so much fun!

Rachael said...

I loved Slip n Slide too. Remember on BB when Jen made the ghetto one. I say we try it sometime!
The thumb sucking is tough. I am a sucker with my kids-obviously...Alexis sucked hers until 7 1/2 and Eli still is on his passy. I love how she gets sooo excited when you are giving her the Quesadilla. She is a girl after my own heart...a Zaba lover!

Jossie said...

I love that video of Sadie! So cute! I wouldn't worry about the thumb sucking yet either. I agree with Rachel that since she's just chewing on it it's all good. Oh, and I totally miss the slip and slide! It's nice to have kids to have an excuse to break it out. You can bet when Tyler gets old enough Karl and I will both be on there :-)