Thursday, June 12, 2008

Three For Thursday

There's not much to say about these pictures, they are just my 3 favorites from the last week.


5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love each one of these! Jackson looks hilarious in the shades...just kicking back in the car. Were you on your way to Zaba's? And the never ending pile of laundry. I have 2 to do right now.
Sadie is beautiful as always!

Melissa B said...

Such cute pictures. Maybe we should start doing 'Favorite Picture Monday' and post our favorite picture that we took the previous week?! I always have cute pictures, but don't always post them because I'm just not sure what to say about them.

Rachael said...

Great idea Melissa!

Jossie said...

Those are so cute! I love them all but the one of Jackson got me laughing so hard!

Melody said...

Hey that kinda looks like my laundry pile..hahaha..to funny! and oh my goodness Sadie is soo beautiful and getting so big!