
"Stars And/Or Stripes Forever"
This is my favorite picture of my son Jackson and I. It was taken about 2 years ago. He is wearing his stars and stripes swimming suit, which he still enjoys wearing, even though it is now quite small on him.
I am also including a picture of my Converse All Star sneakers. I have had these for about 15 years. Before these, I had many other pair that have since been laid to rest. However, I have held onto these (my last pair) for some reason. I never wear them, but whenever I clean out my closet they somehow manage to stay. Maybe I instinctively knew I would eventually need them for this SPT assignment.

I am also including a picture of my Converse All Star sneakers. I have had these for about 15 years. Before these, I had many other pair that have since been laid to rest. However, I have held onto these (my last pair) for some reason. I never wear them, but whenever I clean out my closet they somehow manage to stay. Maybe I instinctively knew I would eventually need them for this SPT assignment.
11 comments:
oo ooo ooo! Love your chucks! I have about 15 pair and I still wear them (although my "vintage" ones have been passed along to my nieces)....
I can totally see you wearing them with a cute little sundress. Or capris.
Gotta love the Chucks!
Thanks for the great post!
Oh your chucks are awesome.
You just reminded me, I had or maybe still do have a pair of high top chucks that are red,white & blue.. Gotta go see if I still have them!
Love the swim suit. It's so cute...
Wow, I never had Chucks, looks like I'm missing out from all of the above comments.
Cute trunks by the way.
i think your all-stars are a perfect choice for this week's challenge!! (so, did they make it back into your closet after the photo?)
Nice...you have a good intuition. Always have...always will. I love Jackson's suit...so cute, even if it's too small.
That is so cute to think of your son putting on the too small trunks.
tyler has the same swimming suit that is way too small but he still loves it!
Love those converse sneakers...they will never go out of style! Cute swimsuit!
Love the Converse!!!I buy new ones all the time they are the only tennees you can get now that are "stylish."
That really is a great picture of you and Jackson!
Lovin the sneakers!
Post a Comment