Having friends with pools. Even though we do not have a pool, we get plenty of opportunities to swim during the summer, thanks to having good friends that share. Jackson, Sadie, and I went swimming today. Megan is still in school and Eric was at work so they have been missing out on a lot of the fun so far this summer. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Since I was holding Sadie the entire time, Jackson spent most of the day in the shallow area. He doesn't like to swim without Eric or I holding onto him, but luckily he is content to just hang out.

The kids and I.
Obviously.

My little Sade. She is very content in the water, but you won't catch her smiling. She tends to be quite serious minded.
6 comments:
Isn't it great having friends with pools.. Although I hate the heat of the afternoon swim & don't enjoy getting sunburned..
Your funny- I can't tell you how many times I have said I was going to stop Dr. Pepper & change my mind...
That is the cutest swimming suit Sadie is wearing!
Oh that Sadie is a cutie! Looks like fun :-)
Is that a new suit you are wearing?
We really need to do weekly swimming at my house! Really!
I wish Eli would stay in the shallow end. He now doesn't love to have his floaties on and does a great job swimming. It freaks me out and has caused a few dreams about him doing this!
I totally agree with you..until my babies are old enough to swim I'll have to wait for my own but for now friends with pools is a nice bonus!
Man, those are some harsh temperatures! Stay wet, stay cool, have fun!!
Post a Comment