Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jackson The Gymnast

Today Jackson finished up the gymnastics classes he has been taking, so I thought I would share a few pictures. He was so well behaved in class. He listened so well and followed all directions. Why isn't he so perfectly behaved at home?

At the end of class all of the kids got to show their favorite activity. Jackson's favorite the first day was the handstand.

He also loved swinging on the rings. Really, who wouldn't?

Jackson had no fear, which enabled him to catch some major air while jumping.

It was such a fun class. I had such a blast being able to watch him do something he truly enjoyed.



Lastly, here is a video of Jackson doing his favorite activity from last week. He starts soccer on Monday, so hopefully he will enjoy it just as much.

7 comments:

Cardalls said...

Looks like so much fun. Where is he doing soccer?

Rachael said...

How cute. He is getting some serious air in those pictures!
He is so well behaved ALL the time!

Jossie said...

That is SO cute! I want to put Tyler in gymnastics. Where did you take him?

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun. Jackson is such a little athlete. You can tell her really loves it!

Melissa B said...

What a great way to release energy for an active little guy! Looks like so much fun. I love trampolines!

rachel said...

It really is the best watching your kids do something they love and you can really tell Jackson loves it!

Cassidy said...

How fun! My son Andrew would love that. Is that at the rec center?