We watch a show called American Gladiators. My kids love it. And truthfully so do Eric and I. Jackson doesn't like to watch a lot of T.V. but along with Tom & Jerry it is the one show he watches from beginning to end. We all have our favorite Gladiators, but I think Jackson's choice of favorite Gladiator is interesting. When she comes on screen he always proclaims, "She's my favorite." He has also been know to say, "She is so cute", and "She is really pretty." And her name is:
HELLGA

Do you find this to be an "interesting" choice?
7 comments:
Wow! I am cracking up! That is hilarious that he thinks that she is so cute and pretty. She's like 6 feet tall and over 200 pounds! I bet he would be scared to death of her in real life! I also watch the show (only after it has been recorded on my DVR because I can't stand all the trash talk and BS that go on in between the events). I used to watch it back in the 90's and my dad even tried out for it back in the day.
That is so funny. Kids really do have their own little personalities don't they :)
SHUT UP!!!! I can't even comment on this!
I know I told you this on the phone but what the heck? That is SO funny! Is it weird that sometimes that's what I feel I look like when I put my gladiator skirt on and my hair in braids? I'm totally kidding....well, sort of...sometimes I feel really tall and big :-)
That is way too funny!!! I havn't seen that show forever, I didn't even know it still came on.
Ok, That is hilarious!
hahahaha..wow she's buff! That's funny that she's his fav..hahaha!:D
Post a Comment