- He can answer all of the kids questions, no matter what they may be. I often say the words, "I'm not sure. Let's ask Dad when he gets home."
- He will walk Sadie (and Megan and Jackson when they were babies) around the house for hours, if needed, until she falls asleep.
- He has the patience to listen to 48 jokes in a row concerning bunnies. I am not exaggerating. Megan brought a book of bunny riddles home last week and Eric listened to each and every one.
- He cleans up bodily fluids. He knows I hate this, so if he is home he takes on bathroom duties.
- Kid noise (yelling, roughhousing, whining) do not seem to bother him. He lets our kids be kids.
- He takes the time to explain things to them, and to teach them the things they need or want to know. He always has time for them.
- He will play cars, build tracks, read books, and play games endlessly with the kids.
- When he comes home from work, he is always so happy and excited to see them. When he is home, his time is our time.
- And lastly, and what makes my heart the happiest, is that my kids will grow up knowing their Dad loves everything about them. Really, what could be better.
Eric, we love you and thank you for being everything a father can be.
8 comments:
That was a great tribute to Eric! What lucky kids you have to have him as a father.
That last picture of Jackson is hilarious. He looks soooooo young and it was only 6 months ago.
Happy Father's Day Eric!
What a great tribute to your husband! Your kids are very lucky...as are you!
Eric is a great father. That was so nice of you to do such a nice posting in honor of Father's Day. What beautiful kids!
Beautiful words about your hubby!! I hope you all enjoyed your Father's Day :)
I could not have described my exact feelings better. (Minus the help with the bodily fluids. Chad is the one not so good with goo and stink so I tend to take over that duty). It is amazing how you feel so different about being a wife and mother when you find someone who is so right. We are excited to see you guys this summer!
That was very sweet. You guys are an amazing family. So glad I got to know you before we moved out of the ward.
I am happy to see that my many years of brainwashing you are working! Thank you for all of the nice things you have said. It is so easy being a Dad to such great kids, especially with the support of such a wonderful wife! Love You!!!
That is such a great post! You guys are the cutest!
Post a Comment