When I say she finally made it I am not only referring to Sadie (our new baby), but also to myself. This pregnancy was challenging for me so I was anxiously awaiting her arrival. But now she is here and we couldn't be more overjoyed. 
She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz at birth and was 19 1/2 inches long. Her name is Sadie Lane McClellan. She is named after both me and Eric. Sadie is a nickname for Sarah, and Lane is Eric's middle name.
We were not sure how Jackson was going to react to a new baby but he has done surprisingly well. Of course, Megan has been waiting for a sister for years, so she has adjusted wonderfully.

Here is a more current picture of Sadie. She is now almost 8 lbs, and has become a lot more alert this last week. She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.

Lastly, here is a picture of me right before giving birth. I am sure I have mentioned to many of you how many people asked me if I was having twins, and now you know why. My stomach was very, very big this time.
She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz at birth and was 19 1/2 inches long. Her name is Sadie Lane McClellan. She is named after both me and Eric. Sadie is a nickname for Sarah, and Lane is Eric's middle name.
We were not sure how Jackson was going to react to a new baby but he has done surprisingly well. Of course, Megan has been waiting for a sister for years, so she has adjusted wonderfully.
Here is a more current picture of Sadie. She is now almost 8 lbs, and has become a lot more alert this last week. She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.
Lastly, here is a picture of me right before giving birth. I am sure I have mentioned to many of you how many people asked me if I was having twins, and now you know why. My stomach was very, very big this time.
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!! Sarah has a blog!
Let me clear things up for people...Sarah was NOT this big. It is the angle of the picture...but yes people were rude to ask horrible questions like that. For the record, she looked wonderful!
Your baby girl is so cute! Welcome to the blogging world...I found you through Rachael.
Horray!!! I'm so happy your blog is up and running! Sadie is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Glad to finally see a pic of her. Congrats!
Congrats you guys!!! THose pics are so cute and she is beautiful!!!
I 100% agree with Rachael! You were definitely not that big! I love that your blog is up and running. Yea you!
Post a Comment