Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cheerleading-Megan

So at the beginning of the year when Megan came home and said she wanted to join the cheerleading after school club I thought, "Sure. Why not? It's only one day a week. How time consuming can it actually be?" Well the answer has turned out to be....EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING! The months have been filled with practices, cheer camps and performances.
 
Their first performance was at the school open house. There was a problem with their uniforms so they had to make do with some white shirts for a bit:
 
 
Megan also attended a cheer camp at Rancho High School. They learned a few different cheers and a dance and then performed at the Friday night basketball halftime show:

Saturday practice:
 
 
Friday night game:
 
 
Their most recent performance was at the highly anticipated Somerset NLV vs. Somerset Skypointe basketball game:
 
 
A bit of video:

(Meg is fourth from the right)
 
 
I think they're pretty good!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I am impressed that they are both doing cheerleading...still surprised that megan is a cheerleader though! So are these their uniforms?...spandex and shirts? Kinda cute!!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow! I am super impressed! Way to go Megan & Sadie!!! (and poor Sarah :)

The Hardy's said...

They look so cute! Way to go!