Friday, March 25, 2011

Four For Friday-Girls Edition

1. Oh Sade.....She's in love. With a 10-year old boy, no less. He happens to be one of Megan's good friends, Jake. She has been known to utter phrases like, "Mom, Jake is so funny." And, "Jake is so nice." And whenever we are going to the church, her eyes sparkle, and she says with great intention, "I really hope Jake is there." Today in the car she sang a song she made up and and asked me, "Mom, do you think I should sing this to Jake?" I of course told her yes.


2. She also has been bringing me the camera on a nightly basis and asking me to take pictures of her while she "poses."



It involves turning away from the camera, and then whipping forward quickly so she can get the perfect shot.

 

It's good she has already chosen a career path.

3. Now my little Megs: Today she was selected as Student Of The Month!!! Finally.....My goodness it is almost the end of the school year. I was starting to worry :)


The ceremony was held indoors due to the crazy wind we have had this week! As I was blogging about the above picture, Sadie said to me, "It's too bad we didn't see Jake there today." I tell you, she is obsessed!


Good job Megan!

4. And now on to me. This morning I was once again the lucky recipient of a prize. This time it was 2 tickets to Terry Fator's show at the Mirage! Woot, Woot.


Try not to hate me.

6 comments:

Amy Darrington-Baird said...

has Sadie been watching America's Next Top Model again!!;) And until I can rub your head for luck in person I will just visualize it!!!

chercard said...

I think you are in trouble with that Sadie girl..sassafrass! :)

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I agree with Cheryl and I'm trying not to hate you!


:)

Rachael said...

Jakes a very cute boy....Alexis use to have a crush on him too!
You have been quite lucky lately!!!
Sadie is si stinking adorable!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

I think it's the age. Taylor is a fan of Jake's as well. Did she chose modeling or has it chosen her? She is a doll! I am so glad good things are coming your way, you deserve them!!!

Jossie said...

I am drawing a blank at who this Jake boy is (I have an idea but I'm not 100% sure). Anyway, Sadie's poses are just way too cute! Gotta love her!